Last updated: August 17, 2022
Full Stack Software Engineer (Vue.js, Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL)
The Full Stack Software Engineer will help develop and maintain features in a flagship business software web application that is used by financial advisor clients. Technology is Docker, Vue.js, Ruby on Rails, and PostgreSQL. This is an excellent opportunity for a creative and curious self-starter who thrives on collaboration, responsibility, creative problem solving, and constant learning.
Contract, Remote, Full-Time
What You Will Do
- You will be a full-time contractor and will work remotely during USA business hours.
- You will implement web application features using the following technologies:
- Ruby on Rails
- for REST API
- for report generation
- Other technologies: HTML, CSS, Docker, Go
- You will be responsible for quality and testing of your work.
- You will work in consistent and supportive communication with a team lead and other developers.
- 3+ years professional experience working on a custom web application
- 2+ years working extensively with a backend framework (Ruby, Python, etc)
- Proficient spoken English Language skills
Nice to Have
- Experience with Docker containers
- Experience with any other programming languages such as Go